7.24.2014

The Epic Playlist...

Here is the list of songs that comprised the playlist for my grandma's 90th birthday party. I used the free Music DJ app by Liavante, LLC to crossfade/limit the song lengths... No one wants to dance to Michael Jackson for seven minutes. I could have added a SCHMILLION more... I mean, the decades that her life spanned were incredible. I didn't want anything too raunchy or crazy. Sooooo here it is! 





-Hello Mary Lou-- Ricky Nelson (My grandma's name is Mary Lou)
-You Shook Me All Night Long-- AC/DC
-Runaround Sue-- Dion
-You Should Be Dancing-- Bee Gees
-Wake Me Up-- Avicii
-Roar-- Katy Perry
-The Twist-- Chubby Checker
-December, 1963 (Oh, What a Night)-- The Four Seasons
-My Boyfriend's Back-- The Angels
-1999-- Prince
-Pour Some Sugar On Me-- Def Leppard
-Summer-- Calvin Harris
-Moves Like Jagger-- Maroon 5
-Respect-- Aretha Franklin
-Proud Mary-- Creedence Clearwater Revival
-Livin' On a Prayer-- Bon Jovi
-Safe and Sound-- Capital Cities
-Brown Eyed Girl-- Van Morrison
-Do You Love Me-- The Contours
-Mony Mony-- Tommy James & The Shondells
-Ain't Too Proud to Bed-- The Temptations
-The Way You Look Tonight-- Frank Sinatra
-Timber (feat. Kesha)-- Pitbull
-I Wanna Dance With Somebody-- Whitney Houston
-Stayin' Alive-- Bee Gees
-Louie Louie-- The Kingsmen
-I'm a Believer-- The Monkees
-Hound Dog-- Elvis Presley
-Yeah! (feat. Lil Jon & Ludacris)-- Usher
-Clarity (feat. Foxes)-- Zedd
-Hot Stuff-- Donna Summer
-I Will Survive-- Gloria Gaynor
-Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy-- The Andrews Sisters
-You Can't Hurry Love-- The Supremes
-Billie Jean-- Michael Jackson
-Can't Help Falling In Love-- Elvis Presley
-I Cry-- Flo Rida
-We Are Family-- Sister Sledge
-Car Wash-- Rose Royce
-At the Hop-- Danny & The Juniors
-Sweet Caroline-- Neil Diamond
-Fire Burning-- Sean Kingston
-One the Floor (feat. Pitbull)-- Jennifer Lopez
-Don't Stop Believin'-- Journey
-I Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch)-- The Four Tops
-SexyBack (feat. Timbaland)-- Justin Timberlake
-Can't Hold Us (feat. Ray Dalton)-- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
-Rock With You-- Michael Jackson
-Problem (feat. Iggy Azalea)-- Ariana Grande
-Don't Stop the Party (feat. TJR)-- Pitbull
-Ho Hey-- The Lumineers
-Dancing Queen-- ABBA
-Treasure-- Bruno Mars
-One More Time-- Daft Punk
-I Love It (feat. Charli XCX)-- Icona Pop
-Id Do Anything for Love (But I Won't Do That)-- Meat Loaf
-Rude-- MAGIC!
-Dare (La La La)-- Shakira
-Somebody Loves You-- Betty Who



No comments:

Post a Comment