4.18.2013

My Little Layla...


How do I even begin to describe the perfect little peanut that you are? Right before I had you, I was actually nervous. I didn't know how it would be possible to love another child just as much. Well, you made that a silly, distant memory as soon as I saw you. My heart didn't split between you and Summer, it just doubled in size. I love how you made me feel like a totally new parent when you came along. 


Summer was who I was used to, and I'm pretty sure you did and still do everything different just to keep me on my toes. I love your constant nakedness. 


My friend Liz said it best: Summer melts your heart. Layla steals it. 



You are the original destroyer. You freely tell everyone that they are your best friend... But you say it in a way that everyone actually believes it. I love when you smile so big that your eyes are totally scrunched up. 





I love your unadulterated zest for life. Although you never used to be, you are now becoming a total cuddle bug. And your hair. I LOVE your hair. 





I love your outie belly button that is actually a hernia. I love how much you love your Summer and "Wivia." I love that you end up in the most bizarre locations and are so beyond cute when I find you. 


I love how excited you are to do anything and everything. I have a love/hate relationship with your light-up princess cowgirl boots that you wear with literally everything. 



Life with you is a constant adventure. You are my Lala, and mommy loves you. 





No comments:

Post a Comment