1.21.2013

A few weekend moments...

A few lovely moments from over the weekend... 


My fab babysitter Sofi (who watches the girls on Fridays while I work) put Summer's jacket on Olivia while they were playing around. Livi is now obsessed and brings it to me 13 times a day to put on. The Cruella Deville song from 101 Dalmations enters my head as she bops around... 


So my five--going on 35--year old daughter is now requesting for her hair to be curled every day. Clearly this is not something that is going to actually happen since it is often a feat for ME to even get makeup on, but on Saturday we had some time since Matt was home. When she put on my glasses, I had visions of the future and semi-freaked out. This is one of about 512 pictures my little diva had taken of her, but it may be my fav because of the awesome photobomb that Olivia managed in the background. 


Adding a video of the girls doing a "dance routine" is currently failing so I'll put it on  later... Happy Monday!!






No comments:

Post a Comment