1.14.2013

The why...

A few years ago, I began posting conversations on facebook that I had with my daughter Summer, or funny things that happened in my crazy life. They were deemed "Summerisms" by friends, and people started telling me how much they enjoyed them. I was told many times to write a book or start a blog, but I had never wanted to because I just didn't want the pressure... and I didn't think that anything I had to say was really that important or interesting enough for people to want to read. I know that right now my main issues are tantrums, potty training and poop explosions... but before I know it I will have three teenage girls (which is pretty much the scariest thing I can imagine). Older people stop me while I'm out and about and tell me to enjoy every moment when they are young because it will fly by. I'm not going to say I will enjoy every moment. I will attempt handle it with humor and as much patience as I have that day, write about it, then look back and laugh hysterically at the madness. So, my main reason in doing this is to record my memories. My life is pure chaos, I'm a disaster, my husband is a saint, my girls are adorable... and I'm doing the best that I can. 

3 comments:

  1. So glad you started a blog! Can't wait to hear all of your crazy stories and adventures with your girls.

    XO,

    Gina

    www.popcornandpandas.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are a natural with writing and I think it is a wonderful idea to document these priceless times. I look forward to reading them :)

    Patty Mitchell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Stephanie, what a wonderful story!! Of course to laugh about, MUCH later!! You do have a gift with words and story telling! I, too, look forward to many more. You have a plethora of stories right there on facebook. Hopefully you can cut and paste!! :)

    Aunt Franny

    ReplyDelete